April 18, 2023
Board members attending: Anita Hains, Richard Becker, Ryan Hamilton, Kevin Abel, Jim Green, Lorie Callaway and Deb Yeutter.
Meeting was called to order by Kevin Abel and a 2023 budget was handed out to members.
Kevin Abel reviewed the 2022 accomplishments:
- Mulching the parks and commons areas.
- Pond improvements.
- Park equipment replacement
- Diseased Ash Trees
- Park usage
Kevin also addressed the 2023 issues:
- Pond treatments will continue but without the services of AirLift. TCHOA and VGHOA are working together to spread chemicals to keep the ponds looking great.
- We will purchase a fountain for the south pond to aid in keeping it cleaner.
- New playground equipment will also be purchased to further the associations enjoyment of the park. The park will also be mulched soon.
- Garage Sales will be the weekend after Memorial Day.
- We received a permit to oil the geese eggs to limit the huge population.
Board members who have served their term and will be going off the board are Jim Green, Kris Deffenbaugh and Deb Yeutter. New board members are Jill Pauley and Terry Stehlik and Deb Yeutter has offered to serve another term.
New apartments going up in the commercial area are built by Manzitto Brothers and will most likely have a lot of children. We anticipate that the tenants in the apartments will end up using our ponds and park areas and the board will reach out to Manzitto Brothers to see if they want to financially help the HOA in keeping the park and ponds in good condition with the extra usage.
Meeting was adjourned.
Deb Yeutter Secretary